OneHallyu is now looking to expand the OH!moji family with new members! Flex your creative muscles and submit your very own emoji design by the 15th of July. Need further details? Read on!
ver a year ago, an OH!moji was added to the family. It brought energy to OneHallyu discussion and injected much needed colour into our drab, drama-addicted, little lives. Users who come to the others’ rescue (by resizing images, creating badges, or designing user profiles) finally got an emoji that befits them! Its impact is undeniable.
It is the one… the only.. SUPERHEROH!
But the Infinity WOH!r is upon us. And Superheroh can’t defeat ThanOH!s on its own.
We need you, OH users. Design your very own OH!moji now.
Of course, you stand a chance to reap handsome rewards. You will have the honour of seeing your OH!moji permanently added to our merry band of OH!moji’s! Imagine that.
But that’s not all! You also stand to win:
• A shared stamp that will say “Winner of OH!moji Contest”
• Tokens (amount to be revealed later)
- This is a contest about emojis for OneHallyu. Therefore, do not submit your superhero fanfiction (you may send those directly to this writer instead if you so desire). Create an emoji specifically with OneHallyu in mind.
- The emojis need to be your own creation.
- As usual, with any contest, your submission will be judged according to the set criteria by a panel of judges. Read on to find out more.
- You may only enter one (1) emoji. Make your choice.
- After you finished your creation, fill out the following form and submit to this thread:
Username: Insert your username
OH!moji: Insert your emoji here
- Your OH!moji entry needs to be big, with a clear background and inside a spoiler.
- Should you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to direct them to this thread.
Optional but recommended: Include a small version of the emoji outside the spoiler. It should be sized at 50×50 px as that is the emoji size for OneHallyu.
OH!moji explanation: Come up with an explanation for the emoji. It doesn’t have to be a lengthy essay. Just give it a name, describe its purpose/potential, etc. This area is not judged on but it can help us understand your OH!moji.
Superheroh is going to need an OH!moji that is truly great to be working alongside it. So how exactly will the ultimate fighting champion be decided, you ask? How will the next top OH!moji be selected? What exactly is this criteria that we speak of?
Our esteemed judges will determine the winner using these three key criteria:
- OH!: The winning emoji will become part of the OH!moji family, so this first category is all about fitting the OneHallyu brand and aesthetic. Check out the emojis OH currently offers to get a better idea of that.
- Usability: Is your OH!moji usable? Does it add something to a conversation in an OH discussion thread? Can it be used as an emoji to evoke an emotion?
- Visual: This one’s rather self-explanatory. But if you still require clarity anyways, ask yourself these questions: Is your emoji visually pleasing, clean, and pretty? Does it stand out?
Simon Cowell and Tyra Banks, who? They have no power here. Nope, these are the judges you have to impress to fulfill your lifelong dream of becoming an OH!moji maker. Impress them, and you’re on the express ride to OH fame.
Exciting stuff, innit? So what are you waiting for? Open your choice of weapon now. And by weapon, I mean graphics software. Hell, you could go for MS Paint if you really want. Let nothing stand in the way of true creative genius.