Content creators provide creative and original content related to Asian entertainment and assist in proofreading works by fellow staff. If you are interested in volunteering as a writer/blogger, vlogger, or bits of both, Oh! Press is looking for you!
- Applicants must have writing/video samples or be able to produce some in a timely fashion.
- Good communication skills, able to collaborate with others.
- Flair for writing engaging content that can keep people on their toes.
- Willing to proofread articles and other works that have been written by others.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and submit content regularly (at least once a month).
- All staff members are expected to keep up with any group files and/or spreadsheets. Please keep yourself updated!
- Willingness to step out of your comfort zone every once in a while.
- Abide by OneHallyu rules when engaging with others on both the blog and forum. Existing OH users should preferably have no warning points. However, those with WPs will be assessed on a case-by-case basis, so please apply if you’re really keen.
Disclaimer: Please do not submit a personal CV. Fill in the form below and attach it to your application as a document (preferably .pdf or .doc). For phone, please input 000. For “Full Name”, you may use a Pseudonym.
OneHallyu Username (provide pseudonym if not applicable):
How many hours a day/week are you active on OneHallyu (the forum)?:
Are you comfortable with Google Sheet/Calendar?:
Are you familiar with WordPress?:
Any other relevant experience which may help with this role?:
What kind of articles/content would you like to create?:
Why do you want to become a part of the press team?:
Please provide 2-3 links to short writing samples in your application!
Our recruitment process will be in stages. Once initial applications are approved, you may be contacted with further questions to aid in our final decision-making. But do not let this deter you from applying!