he 90’s revival is here! Whether you prefer NCT U‘s latest track ’90’s Love’, or you’d rather turn on Mariah Carey‘s 90’s hit ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’ (yes, it’s nominated this month), OH! Chart has got you covered. Don’t forget to leave your votes down below!
What’s OH! Chart?
OH! Chart is a monthly music charting system that is unique to the OneHallyu community. It tracks top 10 songs on Gaon Monthly Digital Chart and the top five best-selling albums on Gaon Monthly Album Chart. Thus, only data from exceptional performers will be retrieved for both categories. We will then aggregate the data and rank the songs based on three voting categories: Streaming and Downloads (55% of votes), Physical Sales (20%) and OH! Press Reader Votes (25%).
November Recap: BTS
BTS have had another massive month, releasing their latest track ‘Life Goes On’ to record-breaking success. After debuting at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, it – unsurprisingly – did the same on the OH! Chart.
So here’s the poll! As usual, you’re free to vote for as many artists and groups as you like. No fussing over which song to choose. Quite frankly, you can even pick them all, if you want — nobody’s going to stop you.
Vote for your Fave December Chart-Toppers!
- 90's Love - NCT U (20%, 1 Votes)
- All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey (20%, 1 Votes)
- Dynamite - BTS (20%, 1 Votes)
- Life Goes On - BTS (20%, 1 Votes)
- Lovesick Girls - BLACKPINK (20%, 1 Votes)
- Can't Sleep - Jang Beom June (0%, 0 Votes)
- Love should not be harsh on you - Im Chang Jung (0%, 0 Votes)
- Mmmh - KAI (0%, 0 Votes)
- Nessun Dorma - Kim Hojoong (0%, 0 Votes)
- Panorama - IZ*ONE (0%, 0 Votes)
- Shiny Star - KyoungSeo (0%, 0 Votes)
- Slightly Tipsy - Sandeul (0%, 0 Votes)
- Tomorrow (ft. GIRIBOY, BIG Naughty) - Lil Boi (0%, 0 Votes)
- Un Amore Si Grande - Kim Hojoong (0%, 0 Votes)
- VVS (ft. JUSTHIS) - Mirani, Munchman, Khundi Panda, MUSHVENOM (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 3
Done voting? Shout about it on the streets and on your Twitter timelines!
Scroll up for an explanation on how OH! Chart works if you forgot how to read for a while there.