TS have taken over the charts this month, having the top performing song for both Digital and Physical. But, if you want someone else to take the OH! Chart crown for November, let us know by placing your vote below!
Make your vote count!
What’s OH! Chart?
OH! Chart is a monthly music charting system that is unique to the OneHallyu community. It tracks top 10 songs on Gaon Monthly Digital Chart and the top five best-selling albums on Gaon Monthly Album Chart. Thus, only data from exceptional performers will be retrieved for both categories. We will then aggregate the data and rank the songs based on three voting categories: Streaming and Downloads (55% of votes), Physical Sales (20%) and OH! Press Reader Votes (25%).
October Recap: BLACKPINK
Our #1 song of October went to none other than BLACKPINK, who recently released their first full album to unprecented success. Selling over a million copies of ‘The Album’ and placing on charts worldwide, it’s no surprise they took the #1 spot on the OH! Chart as well.
So here’s the poll! As usual, you’re free to vote for as many artists and groups as you like. No fussing over which song to choose. Quite frankly, you can even pick them all, if you want — nobody’s going to stop you.
Vote for your Fave November Chart-Toppers!
- Life Goes On - BTS (18%, 7 Votes)
- Dynamite - BTS (16%, 6 Votes)
- I Can't Stop Me - TWICE (16%, 6 Votes)
- Given-Taken - ENHYPEN (13%, 5 Votes)
- Dinga - Mamamoo (5%, 2 Votes)
- Don't Touch Me - REFUND SISTERS (5%, 2 Votes)
- Lovesick Girls - BLACKPINK (5%, 2 Votes)
- Breath - GOT7 (3%, 1 Votes)
- Can't Sleep - Jang Beom June (3%, 1 Votes)
- Love Killa - MONSTA X (3%, 1 Votes)
- Love Should Not Be Harsh On You - Im Chang-jung (3%, 1 Votes)
- Mmm - Treasure (3%, 1 Votes)
- Old Song - Standing Egg (3%, 1 Votes)
- Savage Love (Laxed Siren Beat) - Jawsh 685, Jason Derulo, BTS (3%, 1 Votes)
- Slightly Tipsy - Sandeul (3%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 14
Done voting? Shout about it on the streets and on your Twitter timelines!
Scroll up for an explanation on how OH! Chart works if you forgot how to read for a while there.