I am happy to announce, on behalf of OH! Press, that we are currently looking new writers for our blog! We are looking for those who are interested in broadening their horizons, whether it’s making a creative piece, writing a music review, or even interviewing your favorite artist!
We are super keen on finding some more active, dedicated and passionate team members to join the ever growing community of staff members. Please only apply if you are serious about the role. Troll applications, dupe accounts etc will be omitted.
Writers Role Brief
Writers provide creative and original content related to Asian entertainment and assist in proofreading works by fellow staff. If you are interested in volunteering as a writer/blogger, vlogger, or bits of everything, Oh! Press is looking for you!
- Applicants must have writing/video samples or be able to produce some in a timely fashion.
- Good communication skills, able to collaborate with others.
- Flair for writing engaging content that can keep people on their toes.
- Willing to proofread articles and other works that have been written by others.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- All staff members are expected to keep up with any group files and/or spreadsheets. Please keep yourself updated!
- Willingness to step out of your comfort zone every once in a while.
- Abide by OneHallyu rules when engaging with others on both the blog and forum. Existing OH users should preferably have no warning points. However, those with WPs will be assessed on a case-by-case basis, so please apply if you’re really keen. (It’s not required to be an OH member)
To Apply (Rolling Basis)
Non-OH! users, please use this link, instead.
OH! Users, please follow the form instructions on the OneHallyu website